Work for us
Office Manager, Accounts Payable & HR
Office Manager Overview
360 Office Ltd are a Yorkshire based Managed Service Provider (MSP) operating out of our Head Office in Hull. We love technology, and love to share what we love with our customers. Offering B2B goods and services which assist businesses in driving down cost and improving efficiencies. We are a new venture offering a customer centric working environment, a keen pricing policy and a large portfolio of Office Services.
Office Manager Job Overview
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking, customer focused company with a culture that encourages and rewards initiative, resourcefulness, and enterprise. Our company ethos is driven by quality and trust.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. A successful candidate will be someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who is not afraid to ask questions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The day to day running of the Office
- Credit control
- Providing Admin support to the sales team, including client support, production of Quotes and Customer and sales management reports
- Complete Purchase Orders, Invoice runs and delivery notes and maintenance a detailed & accurate accounting system
- Providing excellent office administration services and administrative support to the team, working in partnership with your colleagues
- Assisting the team regarding meeting preparations, travel organisation and expenses
- Liaising with Management supporting the HR, finance and ICT departments
- Perform other duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Perform to KPI's in line with company policy.
- Acting as the first point of contact, maintaining office supplies, liaising with third parties and ensuring office is compliant with Health and Safety requirements
- Demonstrate a passion for Numbers.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Demonstrable exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
- A can-do attitude with a focus on delighting users Willingness to work hard with an excellent work ethic
As part of the role the right candidate will benefit from;
- Access to the on-site Gym
- Free Refreshments, Tea & Coffee
- Company Pension Scheme
- Early Friday finish
- Discounts on IT and Electrical Goods
You'll work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday;
Closing date: 13th July 2021
Apply in writing sending your PDF CV and covering letter to email@example.com