Work for us
This is a new and exciting opportunity to make a big impact, in a company with high growth targets over the next few years. You will be responsible for generating leads for all areas of the business, and becoming an integral part of the sales process. The role requires drive and self-motivation to succeed. The telesales team is small, personable and friendly, and the leads generated will be passed to our Field Sales Team to convert in deals. If you are confident on the telephone, enjoy working towards goals, then this is your opportunity to support the growth of our business and earn commission for your hard work and commitment.
We are looking for a Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales leads for our Sales Team. You will be responsible for generating meetings via direct communication and promoting the company over the phone, email and social media. As part of the role the candidate must be an excellent communicator, have excellent people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as overcoming objections and finding businesses current and future requirements. The goal is to help the company grow by arranging meetings for the direct sales team and promoting the business via direct and indirect communication.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule meetings with prospects for our Field Sales Team.
- Enter and update customer information on our CRM.
- Keep detailed records of calls and notes of useful information.
- Contact potential customers to inform them about our products and services.
- Answer questions about the products & Services we offer.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet your sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Provide sales and service administrative support.
- Attend customer meetings with the Relationship Managers.
- Positive, Confident and Personable are ideal personality traits for this role.
- Desirable would be experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role with a track record of successfully meeting sales quota.
- Industry knowledge of managed print, IT and telephone systems is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written and spoken communication.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a full time position in a growing company with development opportunities into Account Management roles for the successful candidate.
Closing date: 15th July 2021
Apply in writing sending your PDF CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org