Work for us
Apprentice IT & Print Engineer
We’re looking for an Apprentice Engineer to deploy and manage our Products and Services. This is a mixed role, both Field Engineer, helpdesk and workshop technician. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in IT, an analytical mind with a real problem-solving ability. If you’re excited by helping our end users get the best out of their tech, committed to delivering a great customer experience, our Service team is right for you. Additionally, you’ll provide installation, routine maintenance, and fault repair to a range of office technology products in and around the Yorkshire region.
The role will allow you to study for an IT Infrastructure qualification and we are keen to find the individual keen to learn and develop their skills rather than someone with a full range of existing skill sets. For the right candidate we are keen to help you achieve Microsoft Certification as well as become Manufacturer training by the like of Ricoh, Epson & HP.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide routine and emergency fault diagnosis and repair of office technology Provide service to Printer/MFP fleets
- Maintain detailed records of repairs and maintenance works
- Maintain and provide an accurate record of stock and parts inventory
- Assist in the ordering of parts and materials for the ongoing service of office technology
- Provide setup, commissioning, and delivery of office technology products to locations around Yorkshire and beyond.
- Train end users in the proper use and training of the hardware and software provided.
- Maintain accurate records for expenses, mileage, and other relevant information in line with the role.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Perform to KPI's in line with company policy.
- Influence product development by working closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to collect and digest user feedback.
- Contribute to our support documents to ensure they’re clear and accurate, and research and write new content to fill any gaps.
- Help improve the technical knowledge of our sales team, coaching them on new developments within 360 Office and the wider 360 Office ecosystem
- Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written and spoken communication.
- A technical predisposition, and the desire to learn
- Demonstrable exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
- A can-do attitude with a focus on delighting users Willingness to work hard with an excellent work ethic
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- As part of the role the right candidate will benefit from;
- Laptop Computer
- Mobile Phone
You'll work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday;
Closing date: 19th April 2021
Apply in writing sending your PDF CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Positions. .
Accounts and Sales Administrator
Telecoms & IT Engineer